Stand-up paddle experienceSupplier: SALEMA BEACH VILLAGE
Make the most of your holiday in the little fishing village of Salema and explore the picturesque Algarve coast on a stand-up paddle (SUP) outing. Discover the coast from a different perspective: a stand-up paddle board. Appreciate the beauty of the Algarve's cliffs and caves. Paddle and swim in the cave, have fun gliding past the magnificent craggy cliffs near Sagres and take unforgettable memories home with you. And while you do so, stay at the Salema Beach Village, which is known for its fully-equipped villas and enjoys a fabulous location just 500 metres from Salema Beach, one of the most peaceful and discreet beaches in the Algarve. Challenge yourself and live this unique experience.
Venue: Salema Beach Village – Vila do Bispo
Price 1: Two-bedroom villa – V2
Occupancy 1 person | 1 night/2 days | €170
Occupancy 2 people | 1 night/2 days | 220 €
Occupancy 3 people | 1 night/2 days | 270 €
Occupancy 4 people | 1 night/2 days | 320 €
Price 2: Three- bedroom villa – V3
Occupancy 3 people | 1 night/2 days | 320 €
Occupancy 4 people | 1 night/2 days | 370 €
Occupancy 5 people | 1 night/2 days | 420 €
Occupancy 6 people | 1 night/2 days | 470 €
- 1 night's accommodation in a 2- or 3-bedroom villa on an accommodation only basis;
- 1 Stand-up paddle lesson per person with an instructor from Algarve SUP Tours (3-hour outing including equipment, guide and photographs);
- Free parking;
- Free WiFi
Additional Information: Offer valid from 13 to 22 april 2018 (Algarve Nature Week)
Terms and conditions:
• The prices shown are for the full cost of the package (5 nights) per accommodation unit, including service and taxes currently in force;
• The price may vary depending on the date and type of accommodation chosen;
• The cycling experience must be booked at least 48 hours in advance by e-mail or phone;
• Bookings are subject to availability and confirmation by the NAU Reservations Department;
• The package cannot be used in conjunction with any other current offers and/or packages.
The hotel reserves the right to charge the full cost of the stay for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival.
Other activities from Salema Beach Village
Cycling Experience – 5 days in the Algarve
More about Salema Beach Village
A holiday in genuine surroundings and with plenty of privacy alongside the sea on one of Portugal's most peaceful and discreet beaches.